Monday, September 26, 2011

More Lunchbox Love Notes!

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted any projects. I have a few weeks worth of Lunchbox Love Notes to share with you today. Last weeks theme was School Supplies and the week prior was Animals. Braiden requested a Zebra on one of his cards (that's the mascot at his school), but I can't get myself to cut out teensy little zebra stripes from patterned paper to make one. Maybe some day, I do have some zebra print patterend paper, I'll have to see if I can come up with something for him.


Supply List: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Scenic Route Paper Company; Gems: Mark Richards; Border Punch: Fiskars; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Pop Dots by EK Success

I made two cards today, I'll post them after this weekend, as the person getting them reads this blog and I don't want her to see them before I give them to her! :-) So check back on Monday for a few more cards, hopefully I will have completed a layout or two by then to post also. Thanks for looking, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment