Monday, October 3, 2011

Cards, Cards and More Cards

Hello and Happy Monday! I have lots of cards to share with you today. Over the past few days I've made 5 different cards, most of which are birthday cards. Saturday was World Card Making Day, so the timing worked out just perfect.

First up is a card I made for my sister-in-law Tricia's birthday. The butterfly punch I used is one of my new favorite scrapbooking tools. As you will see, I used it on almost every card.


Next up is a card I made for a friend of mine. I hand stitched around the edge, it takes a long time, but I just love how it looks when it's completed.


This card I made for my cousin Amy. We went to her birthday bash this past weekend. The party was also for my Aunt Sandy's birthday and Amy's husband Dave's birthday. Their cards are up next. :-) The party was lots of fun. It's always nice to see my family members.


And here is the card I made for my Aunt Sandy. Like I said... I really like that butterfly punch.


And lastly is Dave's Birthday Card. I would have used the butterfly punch on this one too, but I didn't think Dave would have liked it that much, so I decided to go with stars. :-)

Supply List: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts; Gems: Mark Richards; Pearls: Kaiser; Thread: We R Memory Keepers; Buttons: Unknown; Rub-Ons: Pebbles Inc.; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Glue Dots

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Tricia, Sandy, Amy and Dave!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards Jody! I love all of them! Thank You so much for the birthday card!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete