Friday, September 16, 2011

BasicGrey Projects

Well, I would like to share a few projects that I made for the BasicGrey Design Team Call. I'm totally bummed to say that I didn't make the team. :-( But, I am really proud of how all of these turned out. So here are the projects I made...



Supply List (for all): Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: BasicGrey; Flowers: Prima for Archivers; Punches: Martha Stewart Crafts; EK Success, Fiskars; Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Glue Dots

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Jody....your Basic Grey projects are all so gorgeous and showcase their papers so well. I really love your clean, well-designed style. Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog today. I will make sure I follow your blog more often.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! I love them all! You SHOULD be very proud of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Jody! They are even better in person :-)
    I really like everything!
    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the basic grey project. Its so lovely! Your projects turned out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete