Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lunchbox Love Notes

With school quickly approaching, I thought I would share the "Lunchbox Love Notes" with you that I've been making the kids. This summer I hung little buckets (from the Target dollar section) on the kids' bedroom doors and put the love notes in the buckets at night. But with Braiden off to kindergarten next week, I'll probably put his in his lunchbox instead. Here are the latest notes I made them...

Supply List: Patterned Paper, Element Stickers: Basic Grey (Max & Whiskers Collection); Border Punch: Fiskars; Rhinestones: Mark Richards; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

I usually make the cards similar, but slightly different, although sometimes they are the same. I make the cards 3x3, so it's nice to use up some of those extra scraps. The kids are so excited to wake up in the morning to get them. They've even started requesting them, they call it their mail. Braiden will say, "Mommy, can you make me some mail in the morning?" How can I resist that? So as soon as they go to bed, I go down to my desk and make them some "mail". I'm so glad the kids enjoy getting these little cards, as I'm sure someday they will be too embarrassed to get these love notes from me.

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment