Monday, August 29, 2011

Play Ball

Good Morning! Just a quick post today, I wanted to share a layout that I've been working on for this new website I came across, it's called Sketchy Thursdays. Every Thursday they post a new sketch challenge to try. This is the layout I created based on their 8.25 Sketch Challenge...

Supply List: Patterned Paper, Letter Stickers: Basic Grey; Gems: Mark Richards (pink), Kaiser Crafts (yellow); Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts; Circle Punch and Triangle Banner Punch (for sun): Marvy Uchida; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Sketch: Heidi Myers for Sketchy Thursdays

To see the sketch I used, click here. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Thanks for playing along with ST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loveeeeeee the photos, the sun and the banner! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sun; great idea! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete