Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day of School

So, last week was the start of school. This post is jam packed with photos from both Braiden and Lily's first days. First up is Braiden... he started kindergarten on Wednesday, September 7th. I was pretty much a nervous wreck to leave him there the first day. I've been at home with him ever since he was born and although I thought I was ready for him to start, it turns out that I really wasn't. Everything went really well for him. I'll be dropping him off at school in the morning, but he rides the bus home after school. He was a little scared of this. He said he cried a little getting on the school bus because he missed his Mom and Dad, how sweet. Our neighbor boys were there and helped him feel better, which I'm so thankful for. He said, "School was a lot of fun, but tiring."






OK, next up is Lily. She started Pre-K on Friday, September 9th. She was so excited to go. Her best friend Ava is in her class again this year, so she couldn't wait to see her again. She attends school for 2 1/2 hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Lily just absolutely loves school and I'm so glad she does. I think she just really loves learning new things. She is starting to read already, at 4 years old, and I couldn't be more proud of her. It's really hard to believe that both of my children will be in Elementary School next year. It will definitely be a huge change for me.
  























I'll be posting some cards I made tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment