Monday, September 12, 2011

Cards As Promised...

Good Morning! Well the kids are off to school, so I have a few hours until I have to pick up Lily. As promised yesterday, I have a few cards I would like to share with you today.

First up is a card I made for my niece Allison, she turned ONE on Friday.

Supply List: Card base: Yours Truly by Archivers; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Sweet Threads Collection); Rub-Ons: Pebbles Inc.; Punch: Fiskars; Gems: Mark Richards; Adhesive: Glue Dots, Pop Dots by EK Success; Sketch: Allison Davis for Sketch Support

The next card is an Anniversary Card. I hand cut the pear out of patterned paper from the Kioshi Collection by Basic Grey...

Supply List: Card Base: Diecuts with a View; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Kioshi Collection); Gems: Mark Richards; Border Punch: EK Success; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Sketch: Allison Davis for Sketch Support

Next up is a birthday card I made my nephew Grant, his birthday was last month, but I'm just getting around to blogging it now. :-)

Supply List: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Junior Collection); Punches: Marvy Uchida (circles and scalloped circle), Fiskars (Cupcake); Gems: Unknown; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Pop Dots by EK Success; Sketch: Allison Davis for Sketch Support

And finally the Lunchbox Love Notes that I made the kids last week. Last weeks theme was fruit. I used the same pear for these cards as I did the Anniversary Card above. I couldn't help it, I thought they were so cute. This weeks theme is going to be animals. I'll post this weeks cards on Friday.

Supply List: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Oliver & Kioshi Collections); Gems: Mark Richards; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Pop Dots by EK Success

Anyway, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment