Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday Cards

Here are a few birthday cards I made recently using Card Sketch #8 by Allison Davis at Sketch Support. I may try making a one or two page layout based off the card sketch, if I do I'll post that also.



Supply List: (for all cards) Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Cardstock: Bazzill;
Pearls: Kaiser Crafts; Buttons: Archivers; Flowers: Prima; Rub-ons: Pebbles Inc.;Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Glue Dots International

I made the pink card for my niece Sadie, she turns 6 years old today. I first made the tan card, then I thought it might be cute to make her a pink card instead. Her birthday party theme is butterflies, so I thought it would be perfect for her.

Happy Birthday Sadie! I hope you have a great birthday. See you tomorrow at your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment