Monday, May 16, 2011

Lily's Candy Shoppe Birthday

Yesterday was Lily's Birthday Party. She decided she wanted a Candy Shoppe Birthday Party. So I went out and purchased some apothecary jars and filled them up with candy. I typed up little place cards with the name of the candy and "price" for the candy shoppe. I thought it turned out really cute, and Lily absolutely loved it.


While opening her presents she said the cutest thing... she said "How many cards am I going to get?", I guess not realizing that every present would come with a card inside. It was so funny. She got so many cute outfits and lots of toys.


And finally for the cupcakes. To go along with the Candy Shoppe theme, I made ice cream sundae cupcakes. I used cream cheese frosting for the vanilla ice cream and white frosting for the whipped cream, topped them with hot fudge sauce and added a cherry on top. They actually turned out better than I thought they would. I was really happy with the end result.


And a few pictures of Lily blowing out her candles.


And just like that her 4th birthday party was over. Thanks to everyone for making Lily's 4th Birthday so special.


2 comments:

  1. Lily, your birthday party was so cute! Loved the candy shoppe theme! And on top of it-it was a beautiful day (except for the wind) the sun was shining!
    Hope you had a great day Lily!!!!
    Love you,
    Auntie Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cupcakes! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete