Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Lily!

Four years ago today at 5:45 pm, our sweet baby girl was born. Oh, how time flies. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing our baby girl home from the hospital.  I tried to get some pictures of her today... but this is all I could get.

She wasn't really interested in taking pictures today, she just wanted to go outside and play. It's such a nice day today, I guess I don't really blame her. Later this afternoon we'll be making Birthday Cupcakes. It has become a tradition around here to make your own birthday cupcakes. Maybe I'll post some of those pictures later.

Happy Birthday Lily! I love you sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of Lily on her 4th birthday! Can't wait for her to open her birthday present and card.
    Love you Lily,
    Auntie Tricia

    ReplyDelete