Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another Layout

Hello, just thought I would share this layout of Lily from when she was a baby. I just finished it this morning. I love this collection from Basic Grey, it's called Sweet Threads. It works so well for girl layouts. I used One-Page Sketch #5 from http://www.sketchsupport.com/.


Supply List: Patterned Paper, Layered Stickers: Basic Grey; Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Chipboard Shapes: Imaginisce; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Glue Dots International


I layered the princess chipboard on top one of the layered wheel stickers from Basic Grey. I've had those princess chipboard stickers for a long time and I'm glad I finally got to use them. I have another layout almost completed, I just need to print some pictures for it. I'll post that one soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment