Monday, August 1, 2011

Lily's First Field Trip

Good Morning! What a yucky rainy day. Hopefully when it stops raining it won't be as humid as it has been. I wanted to share a layout that I've been working on. It's been almost done for a while, I just needed to get 2 sheets of patterned paper to finish it. (I hate when that happens.) I used the same sketch as the previous layouts. Here it is again.
One-Page Sketch #11 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support
I stretched the sketch into a two-page layout. I used a layout by Allison Davis as a reference. You can see her version by clicking here. (Her layout is towards the bottom of the post.) And here's my layout...

Supply List: Patterned Paper, Element Stickers: Basic Grey (Sweet Threads Collection); Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; Border Punch: Fiskars; Chipboard Letters, Foam Glitter Letters (pink): American Crafts; Foam Glitter Letters (blue): Creative Imaginations; Gems: Mark Richards, K & Company; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Pop Dots by EK Success; Sketch: By Allison Davis for Sketch Support

And here's a detailed look at the element stickers I layered with pop dots. And of course I had to use my go to butterfly punch from Martha Stewart Crafts. I seem to use it on all of Lily's layouts.


I really like how this one turned out. I have to do a layout for Braiden now, as he was on the same field trip. I just need to find the right patterned paper to use on his layout. When I get that one done, I'll post it. Thanks for stopping and taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment