Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Banners!

Hello Again! Sorry it's been so long since I have posted anything. The truth is that I've been out of adhesive and didn't make it down the the scrapbook store until this past weekend. So finally this morning, I finished this layout of my family at the Crow-Hassan Park Reserve (the pictures are from last May). As a child my parents would always take my sister and me there, we would be all decked out with our binoculars to watch the birds and other wildlife. So I was so happy to be able to take my own kids. The park has changed a lot since I was a kid, but it was still nice to take them there anyway. And how could I resist using a sketch with banners. They are a little time consuming... but I just love, love, love them.

Here's a look at the sketch I used, it's One-Page Sketch #8 by Allison Davis at Sketch Support.


And here's a look at the layout...


Supply List: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Glitter Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Gems: K & Company, Hero Arts, Kaiser; Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Glue Dots; Sketch: One-Page Sketch #8 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I don't think I have ever seen these pictures.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete