Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

Good morning and Happy Monday! I hope everyone is well after the extremely hot and humid weekend. It doesn't look like this week is going to be any better either. I have a few projects to share with you today.

Two-Page Sketch #12 from Sketch Support by Allison Davis


Here's the layout I made based on the above sketch:
Favorite Toy:

Supply List: Patterned Paper, Element Stickers, Journaling Spot: Echo Park; Chipboard Letters: Basic Grey (favorite), American Crafts (toy); Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, Pop Dots by EK Success

I've had these pictures for quit some time. I remember how much Braiden loved playing with this ducky toy. My Aunt Geri gave it to him at his baby shower. I'm not sure what the fascination was, but he always gravitated toward that toy for a long time. 

The next project is a card that I made for my nephew Derek. He turned 3 on Saturday. Happy Birthday Derek! I also made the same card for my Brother-in-Law Jason, his birthday was on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Jason! I haven't given Jason is card yet, so hopefully he doesn't see this post. :-)

Card Sketch #4 from Sketch Support by Allison Davis



And my card based on the above sketch:

Happy Birthday:
Supply List: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Gems: Kaiser;
Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Well that's it for now. I hope everyone stays cool this week. It's going to be a scorcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment