Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Same but different

Over the last few days I made four layouts based on the one sketch. I'm so far behind in the kids baby albums that I decided to use the same sketch for several layouts. Right now I have one album per year, per child, so the same layout won't end up being in the same album. Here's what I came up with...

The first layout is of Braiden when he was 4 months old. I have always loved these pictures of him. He's such a big boy drinking out of Daddy's water glass.


Supply List: Patterned Paper, Letter Stickers: Basic Grey; Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Sketch: Die Cutting Machine: Cricut by Provo Craft; One Page Sketch #9 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support

The next layout is of Lily when she was almost 2 months old. She's playing under her dragonfly baby gym, I remember how much she loved playing with it.


Supply List: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Flowers: Prima; Pearls: Mark Richards, Kaiser; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; Sketch: One-Page Sketch #9 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support

The next two layouts are from our visit with my Grandma. One for Braiden's book and one for Lily's. I just love these pictures of the kids with her. I'm so glad the kids were willing to do it.


Supply List: Patterned Paper, Chipboard Letters (orange), Letter Stickers (yellow), Element Stickers: Basic Grey; Foam Glitter Letters: Creative Imaginations; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, EK Success; Sketch: One-Page Sketch #9 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support

  Supply List: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Pearls: Mark Richards; Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts: Border Punch: Fiskars; Foam Letters: American Crafts (blue & dark pink) and Creative Imaginations (light pink); Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, EK Success; Sketch: One-Page Sketch #9 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support 

And so there you have it, four different layouts based on the same sketch. I made a goal for myself to complete 3-5 layouts a week. So far so good for this week, but we'll see how next few weeks go. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layouts Jody! Even though they are the same, you wouldn't know because of all the different colors and such. Super cute pics too! I really though it was Grandma Manthey at first.I just can't get over how much she looks like her!

    ReplyDelete