Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Good Morning! I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to everyone! Ryan got up this morning and went to the Back to the 50's Car Show at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds with his Dad. Braiden stayed over night at my parents house last night, so he's going to the Car Show and Swap Meet with my Dad this morning, then he'll meet up with Ryan there. Braiden loves old cars and is in heaven seeing so many all in one place.

Here's a card I made last night. I really have a hard time making men's cards for some reason. So this is what I ended up making...

 Supply List: Patterned Paper & Element Stickers: Basic Grey; Chipboard Letters: American Crafts; Letter Stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, 3D Dots by EK Success; Sketch: Card Sketch #7 by Allison Davis for Sketch Support

 Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment